Please note that old browser has bad compatibility.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Flipbox\applications (installation destination can vary)
- Open AppBrowser.ini with Notepad.
- Find the string AppBrowser.Enabled=0. Change 0 to 1. Save the changes.
- Go to to C:\Program Files (x86)\Flipbox\ (installation destination can vary)
- Open HomescreenConfig.ini with Notepad.
- Find the section [AppBrowser].
- MakeEnabled=1 and type the correct order. By default Order=2, but it is busy already by IE, so either disable IE here or change all homescreen icons orders in the file. They all must be unique.
- Save the changes and restart Flipbox.