If you want to transfer Flipbox license from one machine to another or perform a hardware upgrade, you need to deactivate Flipbox license on the old machine and then reactivate it on the new. Deactivation is only possible at a standalone version of Flipbox, not an embedded one. The possibility of deactivation is only available since Flipbox Software Suite v.2.5.0. and is not possible in earlier versions.
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Close Flipbox if it is running.
- Launch Command Prompt with administrator rights.
- Go to Flipbox root folder with the command, for example: cd "C:/Program Files (x86)/Flipbox"
- Run the command
FlipBox.exe -deactivate <serial number used for activation>
- FlipBox will inform you with "deactivation successful" notice.
Use your serial number again to activate Flipbox on a new machine.
Sometimes in case of unstable Internet the deactivation may fail, while FlipBox becomes deactivated locally, though not at the Activation Server. In this case please contact the support team to manually reset the license. Please provide the serial number and the removal code. The removal code can be found in RemovalCode.txt file after deactivation.