Touch device does not work in Flipbox application but work normally in Windows environment after PC boot.
Flipbox can detect touch device during launching only, so if touch device was connected after Flipbox had been started, it cannot be detected by Flipbox. Client always had to close and run Flipbox again.
It is quite usual case with nettops connected to touch screen by USB cable. If nettop loads before touch screen turning on this problem occurs.
Solution is running special script. This script will not allow Flipbox to run until touch device detection in Windows. Thus, Flipbox will start after touch device detection only. Please follow the steps:
1) Download TouchChecker.exe and wait_touch.cmd.
2) Install Flipbox with automatic start up enabled.
3) Copy TouchChecker.exe to the Flipbox folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Flipbox by default).
4) Copy wait_touch.cmd to the Flipbox folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Flipbox by default).
5) Delete run_flipbox.cmd from C:\Program Files (x86)\Flipbox.
6) Rename wait_touch.cmd to run_flipbox.cmd.
7) Reboot the Flipbox machine.